Completely automate A2L (ASAM MCD-2 MC) handling
UeA2lTools automates all steps of A2L management in a software build. It maximizes efficiency and quality by minimizing the need for human actions. A typical build chain is illustrated in the figure below. The green boxes are tools in the suite.
A2L build flowchart
Advantages of UeA2lTool
- UeA2lCreator is a unique algorithm for creating A2L files from C an C++ code. This approach minimizes developer effort hence maximizing efficiency, quality and frees up resources which can focus on value-adding activities.
- Easy to integrate in a build environment such as traditional make, Ant or Maven.
- Well documented with extensive user manual and good built-in help.
- Attractive and flexible license model
- We offer a favorable migration package if you use a different A2l tool today.
- Choose node-locked, USB dongle or floating license for workstations or a build server license for build servers.
- Operative system versatility. Windows and Linux is built for every release. We deliver builds for other platforms on request.
- Proven in use. Reference customers available on request.
The suite consists of
UeA2lCreator – Eliminate potentially hazardous A2L errors and speed up development by generating A2L files for handwritten and generated C and C++ code.
UeA2lMerger – Smoothly merges several A2L files into one.
UeAl2AddressUpdate – Update addresses in an A2L file to match the latest software build.
UeAl2Filter – Very versatile filtering of A2L files. A must to prevent intellectual property from reaching the wrong hands.