Manually writing the C-code to pack and unpack Controller Area Network (CAN) frames is time-consuming and error-prone. DbcToC generates the C-code for pack and unpack CAN signals defined in a Vector DBC file.
- Choose between function and variable interface for your application.
- Signal consistency guaranteed.
- Timeout supervision included.
- Convenience router makes interfacing with your application very easy.
- Produces very efficient code. It can even be used in Arduino Uno projects.
- Datatypes are derived from the DBC file, hence the only input needed at code generation is the DBC file and where to write the generated files.
- Choose which nodes to generate code for when launching code generation.
- Generated code is nicely formatted and hence readable by humans.
- Free for non-commercial use.
- Node-locked, USB dongle and floating license available.
- Available for Windows, Linux. MacOs on request.
Need more information? contact us.